Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Why Blot?

I have a distorted view of biking. That's reason enough. I love to ride and get out whenever I can. The only thing I don't do is ride a unicycle in the Ore-to-Shore. I passed the kid who did. I think he did the Soft Rock and I did the Hard Rock, but no matter, I wouldn't want him to get to the finish line ahead of me either way.

I race road bikes, mountain bikes and cross bikes, mostly in Michigan. I think the biking community is one of the greatest to hang out with. They're nuts and that's good enough for me.

I also like to write about things that happen along the way. Beware if you ride with me. You may end up in a story and it might not be pretty. I tell the truth as I see it and as I said above "I have a distorted view of biking." Beware. And don't try to be nice and think that you'll come out all right. It doesn't work that way. I like nice people, though.

No comments: